April 2023 Newsletter from Veritas
☆ English Theme ☆
* Kindergarten: Students will begin/continue alphabet studies. The theme for the month is “Feelings.”
* Sea: Students will be studying and reviewing important English vocabulary and phrases such as weather, months, and days of the week. They will mostly be reviewing the phonics they have learned in the previous year.
* Sky: Students will be studying core English words and phrases. They will mostly be reviewing the phonics they have learned in the previous year.
* Star: Students will begin the study of English nouns and their use in selected texts.
* Space: We will learn and practice descriptive writing.
*Supernova: Grammar Review & Practical Speaking
☆April & May Schedule☆
April is the beginning of Spring. The weather is getting warm and the flowers are becoming beautiful again. However, for me, it’s the most difficult month of Spring. Why? I have to practice 3 hours a day for my sport! On April 30th I have a competition at Kanmachia. This competition is to decide the 8 strongest people in Kagoshima. Let’s see how it goes ~ Eric